Sunday 24 November 2013

4 Reasons Why I didn't Update My Blog: A Self-introspection

I know it has been quite awhile since my last post; five full months actually – not a very good thing either for the blog or me. In spite of a good friend, Manoj Sethi's umpteen coaxing, I didn't write!

If you ask me what kept me away from the writing for so long, then honestly, I do not have a correct answer. Yes, office work took up most of my weekdays and sometimes even my weekends.

Then there was Panshul’s new school schedule – afternoon batch starting at 11.30 am and ending at 2 pm! This meant that the boy would be at home for most part of the morning and when he around, I cannot write. I need a distraction free environment and clear mind to put thoughts to words but when Panshul is around, his curiosity (“Mamma, why do we have to sleep when there is sun in the sky?”) and creativity (“Mamma, see I did a rocket”) needs more attention than the thoughts and ideas prancing in my head.

Apart from this, frequent trips to Mangalore, bouts of illness that ran in a vicious circle amongst the three of us,  activities and events at Panshul’s school, felt crafts, property search and visits, social media analysis et al took precedence over this humble blog.

And, I cannot lie – I must admit that there was a general lack of interest. Somehow, I could not bring myself to put my thoughts to words. Now that I have managed to type this down, I hope that I am back on track. I hope I can continue to update this blog and do it consistently.


But, no, I am not making any promises yet.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you need the inspiration bug as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good information thank you for sharing.A very useful website specially for best data scientist in Hyderabad.
    Data scientist Training in
    Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. data scientist coaching institutes in bangalore:
    Social Prachar is one of the Top Data Science Training Institute in Bangalore with Placement assistance. We provide Data Science training with Real time trainers, client case
    studies and live projects.
    https://socialprachar.com/data-science-training-in-bengaluru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me...
    Engineering Classes in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete